Tuesday, October 17, 2006

well here goes

I found out one of my friends had started to blog, so I thought what the hell lets give it a go too. She knitted me a scarf, cos I walk my dog in the often cold and wet Welsh wearther. She sent me a link to her blog where there's a picture of the scarf - check it out at http://www.from-little-acorns.blogspot.com/, its currently winging its way to me via the great Post Office.

My dog, Bo is going to go mad everytime I put this thing on. He goes mad every time I pick up his lead so this is just a another part of that I suppose. Don't ask me i can't explain the little maniacs mindset. Still, been raining all day here so the poor dog has been stuck inside with me watching me paint, well not really watching, he's 15 months old so he just gets covered in paint, gets a boot up his black lab backside and shooed out of the room post haste.

I share a house with 2 other guys, its been like living in a student house for too long. So we have made an effort at last to do something about it, painting it and filling it up with some of our friends artwork. Should look reallly good, well thats the plan anyway.

Is that the kind of things you put in a blog, not sure but it'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home