Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Catch up

Out for lunch today with a friend. His cars in the shop so he's at a loose end. Not worried really I get to flirt with my favorite Slovak waitress. You'd be amazed at the different nationalities we have here in our little corner of North Wales. Don't think I'm getting enywhere with her but hey if you don't try you don't get.

My life is free and easy a the moment, a little too free and easy really, being unemployed is not impacting on my life the way it should. I'm enjoying it really, there's a freedom. That'll stop when my savings run out I suppose. I get to hit the gym, walk my dog and hang out with my friends whenever I like. I don't get to buy things apart from the necessaties, but who cares about material things.

Speaking about the gym I need to get back into that and soon. When I skip it, I start to eat at a competitive level. My dog enjoys the early morning runs as well the sadist. You run as fast as you can manage and there he is the grinning fool, loping as slowly as he can, just ahead of you. He does it on purpose I swear. He'd lift heavier weights in the gym if he were allowed in.

Should really get up, have painting to do, still can listen to the final part of the Lord of the Rings radio play on my ipod i suppose. Yes ladies I am that sad. But I'm also old enough to not to care anymore - well not much anyway. Wait until you hear about my fantasy football obsession, that's a killer story. It American football to boot, sad is not the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home