Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Telegram Sam

You know when life lets you down a little. I was reading someone's blog when they mentioned the song that was number one on the day they were born, well, here's mine.

Apparently on my birthday T-Rex were number one in the UK with 'Telegram Sam'. I thought up until this point that I was fairly knowledgeable about music, but I've never heard of this. Don't get me wrong I'm not pissed that T-Rex were number one on that day, more that the song is utterly crap. Why couldn't it have been 'Get It On' or something? ot fair, not fair at all.


Laters

1 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Mine was:

December 24 (I Know) I'm Losing You The Temptations

I think I got a better deal on the song, but a suckier deal on the date of birth. Competing with that Jesus guy is just futile.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home