Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here's Johnny!!!!

Ok, remember when I said my hard drive was looking shaky and you could lose me any day now, well that day was Saturday. If it wasn't for the fact that my friend, The Happy Snapper (he's a photographer), was back in civilisation and could get the bits I needed. Turned out it was the hard drive and nothing else, did get some extra RAM as well so the laptop's a little faster than before. So more of the fun of re-installing all my bits and pieces.

Nevermind, had a reasonably good weekend really, got drunk, danced a little and hung out with some friends. Doesn't get much better than that really.

Today, I've got to go order a new carpet for our living room. We finally get a nice living room to hang out in all we need is a nice big tv to put in it. If anyone has an old one I'll come and pick it up if you're not too far away.

No laptop means no progress on the whole book thing so I think I'll have to start today. Been talking about writing with The Happy Snapper lately as well. It seems everine has a better idea for a novel than me. Buggers.

Hope ya'll are good.....


laters

5 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

My favorite part of shopping for carpeting is the samples that they will bring to your house. The cat really loves them too.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Chicky Pea said...

Much better today, thanks. Must have been those magic bubbles.

3:38 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

glad to see you are still kickin'. i also had to do a double take on the word "everine"... - man, it's like you are southern or something. hahaha

5:44 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

The Happy Snapper?

Gotta say, it's memorable.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

You could write a novel about carpets...

Puss

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home