Monday, October 23, 2006

Bottled IT Again

Right, I have officially regressed to the age of 13 again. There's a woman I like but, for the love of God, every time I go to ask her out for a drink or a bite to eat I wimp out. What is wrong with me?

I'm over my ex, so that's not the problem, so what the hell is it then? Is there a time shift, a rip in the space time continum - what?

This is doing my head in, to cap it all I'm flying blind. I have no real idea if she's going to say yes, no or ask me to go forth and multiply.

I've been messing with my blog site, most of the day. Trying to remember HTML coding, considering I haven't touched it in about 18 months, is a real pain. If only I could remember how to do the banner in a coool way. I'll work it out, but if anyone reads this and can help it would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home