Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lazy Days

Seems I have nothing to do for the next few days apart form play xbox, walk the dog, surf the internet, chat on IM, watch The Sopranos and wank (not at the Sopranos, no, I do not have a secret thing for Big Tony, but Drea de Matteo is undeniably gorgeous though). Glory be, 6 more days of this and then back to the grind of work, back to just 4 weeks of holidays and bosses. Still at least I get more money to play with.

Quiet day, but iPod is dolling out some great racks to help me chill with.

Stereophonics - Same size shoes
Elbow - Newborn
The Blues Brothers - Everybody needs someone to love
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Blind Melon - Drive
Tom Petty - A mind with a heart of its own
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - White palms
The Coral - Auntie's operation
Sugar - A good idea
N.E.R.D - Rock star poser
The Smiths - There's a light that never goes out
Kasabian - Orange
Radiohead - In limbo
Air - J'ai Dormi Sous L'eau
Johnny Cash - Cry, cry, cry
Joanna Newsom - Emily

Oh yeah, starting my month of writing today, wish me luck.....


laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Writing? Yikes, I'd better get on with mine then!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Good luck. Fancy making me a pole dancing playlist? Could do with some new tunes to dance to and suspect you could do with some displacement activity...

Puss

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I'd like some lazy days..especially since it is now minus 25 degrees out!

Hmmm perhaps I should try some 'wanking' of the girly sort to get the blood flowing! =P

12:03 AM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I need a few lazy days myself.

And what happened to HNT last week?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home