Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm getting worse at this aren't I, there was a time not so long ago where I would post everyday. Now I can go several days without feeling guilty about not blogging. Sad to say I have very little of interest to tell you. Same old same old, down here in the dark depths of Wales.

I think it might have something to do with the time of year. I was chatting to The Artist earlier and he echoed my thoughts, namely, that wanting time and space to oneself does not mean being anti-social. Neither of us can fathom why we want space and time alone but surprising enough we both feel the same way. So are you guy's in a similar vein, happy to be by yourself not really being arsed to see your friends. I'm saying this without any hint of negativity, it's cool, we both agree on this. Just enjoying the space. That said I am out walking our respective dogs with The Artist tonight.

Other things of note....... nothing. Start new job on Thursday, but I'm not looking forward to it. But it'll give me more money to play with, so I'll be able to afford some new stuff, which'll be nice. I'll work weekends so that'll knock down the drinking considerably which will help the healthy lifestyle and trim a few inches off the waistline. Job done. Although the hanging out with mates on a Saturday and Sunday is something I really enjoy, never mind I suppose.

This will be the first year in a long time where I won't be able to enjoy the 6 Nations rugby tournament down the pub with the mates either. It's been a long, long time since that's happened. Still will have to make do with the highlights and the plus point being if Wales lose I don't have to watch the carnage.

Wow, four days in as many paragraphs times they are a changing.


laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

It's the time of year - so grey, dark and depressing. One's natural inclination is to hibernate.

Puss

4:49 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I'm ready for winter to be over.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Chicky Pea said...

I totally understand that "nothing to talk about thing". I seem to be suffering from a bit of that myself. I guess we should work on something of interest..... to talk about.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Definately the time of year.
It's time for it to be over!
NOW!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home