Friday, October 27, 2006

Honesty is the best policy

For a while now, and I blame a certain TV show for this, I've been trying to live my life using karma as my guide. Be nice to others and karma will heap benefits upon you. Well fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm pissed off being nice all the time, its just not my cup of tea. Any of my friends who read this will instantly see the real me come shining through. I hate everybody (limited exceptions apply).

I have the ultimate nihilistic fantasy which is as follows - there is a biological outbreak that leaves the world as an empty playground habited by me and my friends. As the God-like Bill Hicks once intoned 'Humanity is a virus with legs'.

I have spent the last few days happily roaming through blogspace reading a vast array of people's thoughts. Most of which, and I'm being honest not blunt, are fuckin BLAND. And it is to these people that I owe a debt of thanks. There are a number of blogs listed on my site, these are the good ones - they're honest, funny, tragic, hateful, clever but most of all interesting.

These people are my saviours. My blog is up to this point dishonest and dull. Not anymore baby, welcome to my dark little world. Fuck Karma!!!!! Well outside this blog I might still try to be nice. I am single after all, a little bit of bastard is good, but ladies do not like complete bastard. It seems for them its too close to arsehole. Fair enough I say. I will play the game because the rewards are fun.

So here's to a dark new world. I can now rant and rage against anything I fuckin like. Screw you, if you don't like it find another blog more suited to you, the Next Blog button is there at the top of the page.

Oh boy that feels good.

5 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

Ooooh, I wish I had thought of telling people to hit the next blog button.

"Next blog, b*tch!"

That's totally how I would have said it. Don't I sound tough like that?

12:29 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

See now I feel inadequate, that would have saved me a lot of time and it sounds better too. Nice come back on old PR Guy, its always nice to get a good dig in, even if you feel a bit lame afterwards.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Actually, I have to disagree with you - many, many women like, nay even seek out, the biggest effin total bastard they can find. The whingeing liberals would have you believe this is something to do with 'low self-esteem'. Bollocks. It's because no one likes a wimp and 'nice' equals 'wimp'. Try it, sign up to a dating site as a self-proclaimed bastard and watch women drop their knickers.

Puss
(Disclaimer: Puss accepts no liability for any of the consequences resulting from her unqualifed and totally subjective advice.)

3:49 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Duly noted, will follow your sage advice and treat women like the bastard i really am, fuck me being nice has never worked too well and it tires you out real quick.

4:03 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

There's no karma in blog land. Spew away. Being nice is totally overrated..unless there's something in it for you....but then that's called kissing ass isn't it?...and you know what this is called?? Its called rambling on and on about nothing in someone's comment section.
Sorry.
I'll stop....and maybe lay off the caffeine a little.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home