Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Winter deals

Been to the Doc's today, he says no gym til after the New Year! I am not happy.

You'd think my body doesn't like being tortured on a daily basis. If you ask me, it's let me down on purpose. Can't blame it though, it has more than a few dents and is starting to show signs of wear and tear. Wonder if I could get a trade-in, newer model - better looks, smarter handling and no niggling little issues.

Would like to keep the mind though, that's just starting to show some signs of intelligence. It's beginning to understand what's important and what isn't. It can tell the difference between doing something cos you want to rather than doing things cos its expected of you. It knows what it likes, what's good for it and what definitely isn't. It can choose something bad for it tonight knowing the price it'll pay tomorrow is worth it. It knows how to spot a wanker at 50ft. When to stay and fight and when to walk away. In fact, it knows lots of cool little things.

I'm beginning to realise that having experience on your side is way better than you'd think. Take foreplay as a prime example; when I was younger I didn't take my time or learn anything other than the basics. Now I know better, much better. I know how to take my time, where to kiss and caress, when to be tender, when to be firm. Oh, experience means I know lots of fun stuff I never knew before. That's just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

The thought of having to learn and experience all the good and bad things in life once more is just not appealing. But my body at 19 and my mind now, that I wouldn't mind at all.


laters

8 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

There are definitely positives and negatives to getting older. Hopefully the positives outweigh the negatives.

11:19 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I know exactly how you feel. Oh to know then what I know now.

5:37 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Foreplay? Will have to Google that one.

My docs restricted me from exercise for awhile. All of a sudden, it was an overwhelming urge. Now, I just nap when I feel that way.

6:38 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I wish I had the body I had when I was 19 and knew what I know now. Don't we all? *sigh* thanks for helping me miss my tight, hot, young body... asshat!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Thanks for the giggle. transparency is such an endearing quality...

Puss ;-)

10:43 AM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Les,

I hope so too

Dirk

Absolutely

Mist1

You're right, sleep is the answer, right after googling for a bit

Cherylann

I miss your tight, hot, young body too now, damn

Puss

So my subtle plan didn't work then, damn & blast

11:21 AM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

If by 'subtle' you mean 'as obvious as a brick up the backside', then it worked really, really well...

Puss

12:19 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hmmm, how true.
Since you've lost hotmail, can you email me with a new email address, I may be able to do something with that back of yours! (Does NOT involve six inch heels and walking up and down on it though!!)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home