Monday, November 06, 2006

The Joy of Blogging

I've spent the morning checking out blogs under the auspices of finding a few more to go in my blogroll. Some of the them have gone in to hibernation, so I need new but equally interesting stuff to fill the gaps. I'm quite suprised, and a little pleased, that some of the people behind the blogs that I read and like take the time to read mine. No, I'm not looking for an ego stroke, I'm just amazed at the talent of some of the people out there. Well in comparison to mine anyway. Did get lost in the sexblog bit for a while but I'm back now. A boy's gotta have some fun, even if it is reading about someone else's.

Oh yeah I'd like to point out that although things didn't go quite the way I was hoping with my Slovak friend, I will not be found from now on hiding in the bushes outside her house at every opportunity. I think I just might be able to stay on her good side without straying into 'restraining order' territory. When I used the phrase 'object of my obsession' I might have been over-playing my hand slightly. See that'll teach me to use phrases that sound cool only in my head.

I've just realised I have no idea where this blog is going, must remember not to write straight after waking up, it makes this way too incoherent. Never mind. Hmmm, racking my brains to remember if I did anything interesting this weekend. Lets see, went out Friday and got drunk, it was very quiet again but we were still up til 3am. Saturday afternoon was spent with friends as was Saturday night, which involved alcohol, Eastern European women and again talking and drinking til the early hours. Yesterday covered the now infamous walk and last night I watched far too much sport on TV to be healthy. God my life is dull, oh how I fuckin' wish I could hit the gym but no luck there for at least another month. I seemed to have developed an unholy interest in US football due to a fantasy football website here in the UK. I was doing OK til this weekend when I heaped far to many players from one team into my fantasy one. They promptly lost their unbeaten status and I lost my lofty position of 114 out of 14,000 players, don't suppose I'll be reaching those heights any time soon. Yes folks, that is the final nail in the coffin, I am a geek, like all blokes are in some way or other.

I need to take my dog out for a walk cos he doesn't get enough time out of the house as he should have. Will head over to my friend The Artsits house, we can walk our dogs together. The lucky beggar has got his first live model in ages. She happens to be the sister of my Slovak muse. Not only that she's drop dead gorgeous, so The Artist will have a smile on his face the whole time. Before you ask I'm not in any way jealous, his is a purely professional arrangement - the lucky, lucky bastard!!!!

laters

6 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

I have never been an object of anyone's obsession. I have been an object of someone's depression.

9:23 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Mist1,

You could be the object of my obsession but I think you're way out of my league, so if I get depressed about it you'll understand, right?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

New photos.....

1:55 AM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

Oh Vincent, you are such a photo whore. LOL.

3:53 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

The Vincent eh? Classic, Hunter wanted to race the damn thing in the Mint 400, Gaw! Good blogging.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home