Thursday, November 16, 2006

Flu Epidemic Warning

I'm under the weather today, no, before you ask I don't have man-flu and yes I am allowed to wallow in my illness.

I am also allowed to eat crap, watch reality TV and makeover shows all fucking day without remorse (Biker Build Off doesn't start til 6 anyway). I have a head full of cold, feel crappy and if I'm gonna be ill I'm gonna enjoy it.

Its ok folks, I don't need looking after, never have. The only thing I need is an occasional cup of tea and maybe a blowjob when I'm feeling a little better. Other than that I'm cool.

Right, I'm off for some tea.


laters

9 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

I make really, really, really good tea...

Puss

3:59 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Damn, so close....

5:05 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

awwww, a man who doesn't like to be looked after when he is under the weather? you really MUST be sick. i make really good tortellini soup that will fix you up in no time... but blow jobs should be refrained from so that chicks don't catch all your germs and stuff... because then they'll want you to baby them.

hope you feel better... and thanks for the smile this afternoon from your comment.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Perhaps I should have added 'infer from that what you will'...

Puss

10:00 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

10:16 PM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

The blow job will wait until you feel better.

12:13 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Couldn't you just use the cup of tea? I mean, it's hot and wet too.

2:09 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Wow, you really must be having a lie in (did I use that correctly?). Sending good, and non-sick vibes across the pond to you.

6:38 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

if you are looking for pictures you might have to wait a while because they are not posting... send me your email. but your loss... no sex pictures. we're not that kinky really.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home