Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's Sunday, roll on Saturday

Oh, what to blog about today? I'm at a loss really, nothing much has happened this weekend. Got a cold, getting over it, dull. Messed about with my laptop some more, duller. Went our for beers last night, gaysville, depressingly dull. My little pocket of the North Wales peninsula must have the lowest percentage of single women in the Northern Hemisphere, seriously. It is depressing. But we shall over come. Make your own smutty line out of the last sentence.

So nothing much to blog about, thank you all for confirming my fears that my wanking is too loud. My thought is, if I wank often enough, and long enough, the sound will just become background noise and nobody will actually notice it.

I'm warning you in advance, next weekend could be slow on the blogging front. Next Saturday involves Wales playing New Zealand at rugby. For those of you in the know, this is going to be a great match, for all the others out there I will explain why.

Stay with me ladies, this is a sport involving large, well toned, muscular men in little shorts playing a game that involves, from my point of view anyway, lots of gratuitous arse shots from the cameras. For our American audience imagine football but without all that gay padding or helmets and with far more violence.

Right, after getting very close to homo-eroticism there, I can continue with the explanation. Wales play some of the best and most attractive rugby in the world (I must add, we don't do this very often, but when we do its magical), this weekend they play the best team in the world at home in front of 80,000 screaming fans.

New Zealand are the best team in the world because rugby is not just their national sport, it's their religion. They're touring the Northern Hemisphere and have thumped, literally and figuratively, all the European national teams, we're next in the firing line. So if we can beat the All Black's (they got this name because they play in all black, geddit), being Welsh will be more special than normal.

The next best thing about Wales playing rugby is that it's an excuse to go out drinking with all my friends for the whole day. I will be living on bread and water this week in order to afford to do it mind. Guinness is not cheap, but it'll will all be worth it. My liver will hate me, but as the t-shirt says, it's evil and deserves to be punshed.

So I'm warning you early, this time next week I'll be complaining about a hangover.


laters

10 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

I think you may have to change your whole thought process on that wanking noise.

10:03 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

wank louder... we want to hear it over here!

oh, and i thought the people of wales were most proud of catherine zeta jones... i didn't even know the had a rugby team! *evil grin*

10:48 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Les,

Why what's wrong with it?

Cherylann,

Michael Douglas deserves all he gets, have you seen Basic Instinct?

11:14 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

When I found my birth father, I discovered I was part Welsh. Is the name Bevan common there?

I thought it was cool that I was part Welsh, actually.

7:04 AM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Mom of Three,

Being Welsh is about as good as it gets.

Bevan isn't that common a name, the most common are Jones, Evans and Williams.

You do share you're surname with one of Britain's great post-war politicians, and my father's personal hero, though, Nye Bevan. So kudos to you.

10:25 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Please complain about my hangover for me. Thanks in advance.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Do you wank while watching Rugby?

Puss

2:31 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Mist,

Will do, any particular day or all of them?

Puss,

Do you?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Incessantly. But I tend to tunr the television off - it's too distracting. Surprised you can't hear me.

Puss

4:32 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Puss,

Ahh, I wondered what that noise was over the weekend?

If my housemates ever give me funny looks, from now on, I can tell them it was you.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home