Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Anger Issues

I have a confession to make, it seems I have made what can only be described as a school boy error in the world of blogging. I let a friend of mine read my blog.

It seems that my dear, sweet friend thinks that my blogs have a lot of anger in them. To be honest its a bit difficult to argue with her, because they do.

The problem I have now is how do I persuade my friend that I'm still the 'nice guy' she and her husband know in real life while continuing to spew forth angry but honest rants from my black little soul.

I wonder if a disclaimer would work? Maybe a banner across all my posts -

'Anyone who actually knows me in real life should from this point on stop reading any more of this blog. The thoughts and words below might give you a more realistic yet slightly disturbed view of your friend. Failure to do so will impair the honesty of the author and lead to another bland and insipid blog cluttering up the ether'

Wonder if that would work. Doubt it.

Sorry hun, I think you're right, I do have anger issues but if I can't get them out here, where no one knows me or cares what I think, then where?

I know I'm not an evil person, if there is a hell I doubt I'll end up there (unless having an unhealthy obsession with womens bums leads to eternal damnation, which it might, you never know). But everyone needs some 'day to day villainy' in their life, if for no other reason than to keep the juices flowing. If I can't rip into those things that annoy or bore me then I think my dark little soul might well shrivel up and die. Would any of you want that on your conscience?

4 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

Why, why, why would you let someone you know read your blog?

I only let strangers and stalkers read mine.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

I trusted one person. Bad mistake - she told my ex and all hell broke loose. Now I get around it by saying it's 'literature' and I write as a 'persona' who is part of me but not all of me. That seems to fox them.

Puss

11:21 AM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

What can I say it was a mistake, I wish I could blame it one being young and naive but alas those days are gone... long gone.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

Trust me, you will not go to hell for looking at my bum. You have my word on it.

I keep my blog a secret. Even though I still don't put everything out there in case it is found out I feel I can be more honest knowing that none of my acquaintences read it.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home