Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beginners Half-Nekkid Thursday


Right so this is my first attempt at Half-Nekkid Thursday's, as you can see I'm starting out slow. Was gonna post a shoulder shot, but shied away from it so that I wouldn't upset My Chester Friend who doesn't like hairy shoulders. Not that I have any now, I have a Philips Bodygroomer to help create the smoothest shoulders possible. So I'm gonna build up to the shoulder shot, I want to keep her in suspense for as long as possible.

Speaking of My Chester Friend, we were on Messenger yesterday when she offered something that might help me out with my troublesome back, a virtual massage. She is a devotee of Reiki massage therapy, and wanted to see if she could improve my situation. Now, although I was a little dubious I agreed, I'd had an Indian head massage before, it helped de-stress me at the time (during the head massage when I was told I was going to have my chakra's re-aligned I asked if I needed to take my hands out of my pockets, my head is bowed in shame). So I sat straight and still at the agreed time, I was watching football (soccer) at the time (my team won by the way) and waited for the massage to take affect.

Honestly, I wish I could tell you that my sciatic nerve isn't as testy as it normally is or the sharp stabbing pain running from my lower back to the back of my calf is gone, I really wish I could, but I can't. So far anyway there's no discernible difference. But I haven't given up hope, I'm gonna ask her if she'll mind trying again. Maybe even today. Anyway, I like the idea of a virtual massage, and before you ask no happy ending was asked for or offered. My Chester Friend is a happily married woman. Stopped any smutty comments for you there Donna.

Sorry back to Half-Nekkid Thursday, the idea is you can post as much or as little of yourself as you like, clothed or naked, just for the hell of it. I'm joining it a little late but what the hell, better late than never eh?

See, there have been no reviews today as promised even though I watched Lord of War with Nicholas Cage last. Was as it good, you ask, well like I said I'm not gonna bore you with my thoughts about it. Watching Infernal Affairs 3 today followed by some Thanksgiving football. Another day well wasted I think.

**Warning - Bloke Alert** Liverpool won comfortably last night, a 2-0 win sent them through as group winners in to the last 16 of the Champions League **Bloke Alert**

Sorry about that but my football team are so poor I've never wanted to speak about them before. More sports news - kick-off in the rugby is 4.45 Saturday afternoon, gonna skip Friday night out, which is always Gay Night anyway, and have an all-dayer Saturday. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it, should be good, with a bit of luck anyway.

Roll on Saturday, that's all I can say really.


Laters

13 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Happy HNT.

1:07 PM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

Well then! I'm not much of a footy fan but cheers to you! & happy HNT! You're the 1st blogger I haven't said Happy Thanksgiving to today.... I'm Canadian which means the commonwealth so no turkey for me either! LOL! Have a good one!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

It's a very nice first HNT. Welcome aboard! I'll be awaiting the shairy shoulder pic soon. ;)

HAPPY HNT!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Hollz said...

LOL i started off slow too, but that a great shot, welcome to the fun, come check me out


Happy HNT

3:34 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Welcome to the madness of HNT...I like the shot. Have a wonderful day!

4:32 PM  
Blogger S said...

Happy First HNT...you have been devirginized!

5:11 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Thank you everybody.

Roll on next Thursday!!!

5:48 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I am trying not to make any comments about the Indian Head Massage, but it's really hard for me.

You know how immature I am.

7:35 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Mist,

I'm so disappointed you didn't, I was waiting for some smutty comments from you.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Is that your wanking arm then? Looks nice and strong and the way your holding your hand....

Puss (you said you wanted smut)

9:00 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

hairy shoulders??? i don't understand that. hrm... maybe i've just gone retarded from all the pumpkin i've eaten today. *sigh*

oh, and i was thinking the same thing... IS that your "wanking" arm? niiiiiicccceeee!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Oh my God, it all came flooding back when I saw that picture, being chased round your office by your hairy shoulders. I don't think I could take a photo of the actual offending object itself! Don't do it, pleeeaaasseee!!!!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Hairy shoulders? Oooooooooh, I can't wait.

And great arm.

Happy first HNT to you!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home