Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Beware, Reviews Ahead!!

Well one problem has been solved in my life, I don't have to move out of my house at the end of this month. We have a new housemate signed up. So when my mate leaves, the new guy should be able to move right in. A weight off my mind and no mistake.

The only worry is that our new housemate, Macca, is a complete unknown. He's a friend of a friend, and while he seems an alright bloke you never know. Could we have asked an axe wielding serial killer to join our happy household. With my luck I'll be subjected to Playstation 2 and Bon Jovi aficionado, like my other housemate. God help me if that happens, I might have to retire to my room for good.

Yesterday was a good day, watched Infernal Affairs II among other things, and it was one of the few sequels that stood up to the first film. Fairly complex story of Hong Kong police and The Triads, but the direction and cinematography are top class. Scorsese's re-made it for Hollywood as The Departed, with Nicholson, DiCaprio and Matt Damon. But it'll be ages before my part of North Wales gets to see it, chances are it'll be out on DVD before then anyway.

Enough of my retarded film reviews, gonna watch Infernal Affairs 3 tonight, but I won't bore you with a review of that tomorrow. Did listen to the new Incubus album yesterday - Light Grenades is pretty cool, sounds like a grower though, we'll see.

Right, enough!

So covered the new housemate, what I did yesterday thing, hmmm what else?

God, my life is dull, I'm actually sitting hear trying to think about something interesting so I can blog about it, wait a minute................... no still nothing. Read Glamourpuss's blog the other day and she mentioned doing new and different things so that she had something interesting to blog about, I may have to follow her lead in this, although being a 200lb hairy Welshman taking up pole dancing might be a bit of a stretch.

I keep meaning to sit down and write a very honest list of the thing I want to do and accomplish in my life. I'll be 35 soon and I'm still not taking life seriously yet. A few post's back I told you of the list of things I wanted to accomplish before I was 30, and more importantly that I'd failed to cross even one of them off my list. Sad, I know, both the list and the fact I hadn't done any of them. So I'm thinking that I might take Puss's idea, my list (with a few more interesting and honest things added to it) and start getting things done.

I'm in a rut at the moment and I can't keep drifting through life, need a job, some money then I can start enjoying myself.

Did I mention I'm starting to fantasise about being able to get back in the gym. The Doc told me to forget about it, he said no gym til after the New Year. I knew I was missing it but to actually dream of going somewhere that is painful and fucking hard work, I think I might have reached the tipping point between sanity and madness. Or is it the other way around?


Why am I tempted to sign up for Half-Nekkid Thursday tomorrow, I do not have the body to show any part of it off on the Internet, but the idea still amuses me. Who knows you may have to burn out your eyes after reading my blog tomorrow.

Who knows what tomorrow holds.


Laters

9 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

When I run out of things to blog about, I leave my home in inappropriate clothing. But, I'm skanky like that.

4:34 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Mist,

And that why I love you

5:09 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Aha, I know what tomorrow holds..........

5:15 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Donna,

Steady girl

5:21 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Vince
1. There's nothing like a grower...
2. I like being quoted - makes me feel important.
3. Why can't you go to the gym - what's wrong with you? Have I missed something?
4. Half-Nekkid Thursday - tell me more. I could possibly be persuaded but I'm too lazy, I mean ill, to read for myself.

Puss (weak as a kitten)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

Boring isn't so bad. I can share some of my excitement with you if you'd like.

7:23 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Puss,

1. Apparently all girls love a grower...
2. I hang on your every word, you could say your the cat's meow
3. I'm dying, no biggie
4. HNT is starting slowly tomorrow, but I'm hoping you'll follow my lead

Get well soon, I feel I should be there to mop your brow with a cool flannel.


Les,

I wish you had far less excitement in your life. Have you saved for my airfare yet?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT

12:28 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

1. Purrrr....
2. Purrrr....
3. Can I strip at your funeral?
4. Purrr.... ('tis done)

Cats need stroking if they are to purr.

Puss

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home