Friday, November 24, 2006

Ten Things I Will Never Do

1. Enjoy listening to Country and Western music.
2. Let anyone take me for a fool again.
3. Believe I can dance.
4. Stop drinking Guinness, its just too good.
5. Grow my hair (if it gets to long it curls and I end up with a ginger 'fro).
6. Vote for or trust a politician.
7. Ever get tired of listening to 'Venus in Furs'.
8. Dirty Sanchez.
9. Miss any kind of opportunity for a lie-in.
10. Suffer fools gladly.

Originally posted by Puss, she didn't tag me but I felt a gentle push. So here goes, these are subject to change over time..... I am going to be mean and tag people with this one so here goes - Cherylann, Les, Sassy, Cinnamon and Donna

6 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Venus in Furs? Good track - one of pole tunes. Read the book?

Puss

3:17 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Mmmm. Guinness.

5:58 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Ah yes.Your number one is my number one....

blech

6:20 PM  
Blogger vincentblackshadow said...

Puss,

Shows how uneducated I am I didn't even know that the song was inspired by a book. A must read?

Mist,

I love a woman who understands me.

Elaine,

Where have you been, I check your blog everyday but it still 'Smells Like Hot Garbage and Doritos...'

7:13 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

A dirty read. The author's name is the origin of the word 'masochist' - Baron Sacher von Masoch

Puss

1:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Sassy said...

Got your tag, gagging at the though of what I once put on the list that I am now choking on. Maybe if I print it, I'll be accountable, and it won't happen again again again???
Who are we kidding, when you get a Sexy guy to fuck the ever loven out of you on your lunch break, it would take a meteor to fall on my head to get me to think anything he did was REALLY all that wrong that I couldn't forgive for the afternoon.
Excuse me, I have to go puke on that thought.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home