Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Wanderer returns

Yes, I'm still alive.

Sorry for not reporting back sooner, but I have been busy. And to be honest I haven't really had anything interesting to blog about. Seriously, my life is that dull. A whole week - nothing to report.

Started work, four days too soon. Yup, misread the offer of employment letter. Well, I didn't really misread more skimmed the letter and missed the part where they'd changed my start date. Wasn't highlighted, no covering letter with it just a basic set of terms and conditions of employment, but with a change saying I know started on the fifth not the first. Not to worry, the boss is away later in the month so I can slide the four days I'm owed into that time.

Other than that, work itself is fine. A bit dull to be honest. Trying to get new information into your head about a subject you know nothing about is hard work. No reference points. But it'll come with time.

No major beers at the weekend, as I was working both Saturday and Sunday, and I missed the start of the international rugby season as well. First time in a long time for that, but needs must.

The only other bit of news is that The Artist has become a bit of a babe magnet. He has two chasing him and is after two others himself. He is, we feel, coming out of his shell after his wife walked out on him. And despite being a little jealous of the attention he's getting, we're all very pleased for him, no, really we are.

Hope you guys are doing well, am a little behind on my blog reading, work, gym and dog commitments will do that to you. So I'm off to read all about you....


laters

9 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I thought it was a bit odd that you started on a Thursday. Why didn't they just send you home?
Good to see a new blog entry though.
Maybe you could cash in on the female attention by hanging out with The Artist more!

8:33 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Yah -- you're back!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Chicky Pea said...

No beers? We need to fix that. Maybe I'll join you this weekend.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Definately need to catch up this weekend on the beers lost.

Glad to hear things are going good.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Glad all is well and job is not stressful.

Puss

12:47 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

YIp! YOu're back! Gotta tip a few beers when you can THEN write your next blog post. That would be hilarious.

5:10 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. Hope all is well on your side of the pong. Don't work yourself too hard now. I miss your youtube posts... or just any post. *grin*

4:45 PM  
Blogger Chicky Pea said...

Wow! What happened last night?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Congrats on your return to financial solvency.

I think your priorities are right on. Dog before blog, always.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home