Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Poor Liver

This is one of the best sights in all of sports, its the New Zealand All Blacks doing the Haka. You ask what is the Haka, well, its a traditional Maori challenge calling opposing warriors to battle. Its one of those moments where the hair on the back of your neck starts to stand up, the adrenalin starts to flow and you can't wait for the game to kick off.

In less than an hour the game will be under way and I'll be sitting in front of a big screen with a pint of Guinness in my hand cheering the boys in red on. Wales! Wales! Wales! will be shouted at screens across the country, in the hope of encouraging the boys to great deeds.

So I'm blogging early, cos I'll be in no fit state to do it later on. So wish Wales luck, boy are they gonna need it.

See you tomorrow,


laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

I believe I see much Guinness in your future. Enjoy.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

WALES! WALES! WALES!

Hope it went well.

Drink lots of water to help the hangover.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home