Monday, February 19, 2007

So this is goodbye


Not much of a shock really though is it?

I know I don't blog much anymore, I just can't find it in me to do it. But I have a lot to thank this blog for. I found it incredibly theraputic when I was depressed, it was something to concentrate on when I wanted to avoid other more difficult and darker things.

But now I don't seem to need it anymore, worse than that I don't want to do it because it reminds me of a darker time in my life. But I feel kind of guilty about it giving it up.

Not the blog, but missing out on talking to some genuinely nice people out there who were very supportive and kind to me in my darker days.

I correspond with a few of you via email and I'd welcome the chance to keep in touch with as many of you as possible. My email address is on the profile page, so if you wanna drop me a line at any time please do.

I'd like to say thank you, pure and simple.

8 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

Be well.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Chicky Pea said...

I assume you'll still be up for a chat from time to time. I would hate to have to give that up too. Best wishes, I'm glad things aren't that dark anymore.

1:32 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Your wit and humor will be missed. Much luck.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Keep in touch. Cute pic - looks exactly like Miss Mitzi Sparkle when she was a kitten. Awww, sweet.

Puss

5:31 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Ahh, that's a shame, but glad you are feeling more positive. Speak to you soon.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Happy to hear that things are brightening up, but you'll be missed!

Thanks for your help and keep in touch eh!
All the best.

9:45 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Poo. on you being gone.

But yay that everything seems to be going well for you!

Good luck!

1:03 AM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I'm glad things have taken a turn for the better, but like everyone else, I'll miss the blog.

Stop by my place and say hi now and again.

Much luck,

Dirk

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home